our self-catering cottages available for a short stay or a week's holiday in Brittany
Adults will like...
- Comfortable, modern, cosy cottages with quirky vintage decoration.
- Countryside setting yet near the sea.
- Private garden with barbeque, garden furniture etc...
- Glass house with herbs for cooking.
- Breakfast can be delivered to the cottage.
Children will like...
Minimum Stay ?
- July & August = min 2 weeks.
- Rest of the year = min 1 week.
- Short stays subject to availability.
- Initial deposit of 50%. The deposit is non-refundable.
- Remaining sum 60 days before arrival.
- Optional end of stay cleaning fee.
- Tourist tax of 0,85 €/adult/day.
- Arrival time between 5pm and 7pm.
- Fluent English spoken so Liz can help you with any questions, make bookings for you at restaurants, activities, translate for you or print travel or work documents etc...
Each of the 8 cottages are named after their original occupants. They can be rented for 2 nights or more, with or without breakfast. The cottages are well equipped and comfortable as well as being elegantly chic and stylish. These charming cottages have plenty of personality and an inviting warmth that makes you feel instantly at home..
What's included in your stay?
Each cottage is different, from a cosy romantic den to a spacious converted barn for a family. We live to welcome guests all year round so we adapt the length of stays according to the seasons and we are flexible about arrival and departure dates. Call it a B&B or a self-catering cottage for 2 days, a week, 3 weeks, with or without breakfast we adapt to the needs and wishes of our guests. Summer is for longer stays and off season for shorter breaks and get aways... You can have champagne on arrival, a picnic, breakfast. Above all you don't need to bring anything, all the tea towels and bathroom towels are ready for you in your cottage and the beds are made up. We have a huge amount of tourist information and documentation available. There is no cleaning to be done at the end of your stay, we look after that too. It's a real holiday, all you have to do is book!
Meet the family